When it comes to my notice that someone is on the fringe of seperating from a relationship due to minor misunderstanding, I start to question myself what love is all about?
The word love has many different meanings, for the purpose of today's title, it refers to interpersonal love. Some say love represent sacrifies, some say love represent waiting patiently, some say love represent now, means that one should cherish and value the love from their partners.
Life is like cooking a dish,it will taste differently when you added different ingredients or sauces. Love is dispensable, and only forms one of the so many elements in life. Somehow life can be more meaningful if there is love in life. Love can bring happiness, and also countless troubles and grief.
Love is actually everywhere. There is love between friends, parents and kids, husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend. Nonetheless, people used long period to understand the real meaning of love. During high school, I used to think love is simple liking for another, now I think love is more potent sentiment. Love to me now is attachment, altruism, emotional and physical intimacy, and passion.
I will keep on learning about love. Try my very best to love Celine, and give her the best in life. I miss and I love you.
The word love has many different meanings, for the purpose of today's title, it refers to interpersonal love. Some say love represent sacrifies, some say love represent waiting patiently, some say love represent now, means that one should cherish and value the love from their partners.
Life is like cooking a dish,it will taste differently when you added different ingredients or sauces. Love is dispensable, and only forms one of the so many elements in life. Somehow life can be more meaningful if there is love in life. Love can bring happiness, and also countless troubles and grief.
Love is actually everywhere. There is love between friends, parents and kids, husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend. Nonetheless, people used long period to understand the real meaning of love. During high school, I used to think love is simple liking for another, now I think love is more potent sentiment. Love to me now is attachment, altruism, emotional and physical intimacy, and passion.
I will keep on learning about love. Try my very best to love Celine, and give her the best in life. I miss and I love you.
1 comment:
Post a Comment