After pervious posting, I feel like to listen to Beyond's all time favorite - 喜歡妳 (Like You). It can reeally represent my feeling now.
細雨帶風濕透黃昏的街道
抹去雨水雙眼無故地仰望
望向孤單的晚燈 是那傷感的記憶
再次泛起心裡無數的思念
已往片刻歡笑仍掛在臉上
願妳此刻可會知 是我衷心的說聲
**喜歡妳 那雙眼動人
笑聲更迷人 願再可
細雨帶風濕透黃昏的街道
抹去雨水雙眼無故地仰望
望向孤單的晚燈 是那傷感的記憶
再次泛起心裡無數的思念
已往片刻歡笑仍掛在臉上
願妳此刻可會知 是我衷心的說聲
**喜歡妳 那雙眼動人
笑聲更迷人 願再可
輕撫妳 那可愛面容
挽手說夢話 像昨天 妳共我
滿帶理想的我曾經多衝動
理怨與她相愛難有自由
願妳此刻可會知 是我衷心的說聲
滿帶理想的我曾經多衝動
理怨與她相愛難有自由
願妳此刻可會知 是我衷心的說聲
Repeat **
每晚夜裡自我獨行 隨處蕩 多冰冷
已往為了自我掙扎 從不知 她的痛苦
Repeat **
(from: http://www.justsomelyrics.com/860709/Beyond-%E5%96%9C%E6%AD%A1%E5%A6%B3-Lyrics, Beyond 喜歡妳 Lyrics are property and copyright of it's owners. Lyrics are provided for educational purposes only.)
Now I will try my best to translate into English so that my beloved Celine able to know my feeling and message from the 黃家駒 masterpiece.
(from: http://www.justsomelyrics.com/860709/Beyond-%E5%96%9C%E6%AD%A1%E5%A6%B3-Lyrics, Beyond 喜歡妳 Lyrics are property and copyright of it's owners. Lyrics are provided for educational purposes only.)
Now I will try my best to translate into English so that my beloved Celine able to know my feeling and message from the 黃家駒 masterpiece.
- Drizzle with the wind soaked dusk streets, I wipe away the rain, my eyes tends to look up at the lonely street lights...
- Once again flown in the face of countless hearts yearning, all your previous laugh and smile moments that hanging on your face, I wish you will be able to know at the moment, I sincerely say....
- I like your touching eyes, charming laugh and smile, wich that once again I can touch your cute face and talk to you while holding each other hands, just like yesterday, you and me...
- My selfish thinking forced me to react stupidly, used tonne of excuses telling her that our relationship give me no room of freedom, I wish you will be able to know at the moment, I sincerely say.... (repeat no. 3)
- Everyday when I walk alone in the cold night, because of my selfishness, I never know how hurt she is... (repeat no. 3)
So, this is the English version of the lyric of BEYOND 喜歡妳.
I miss and love you.
3 comments:
Post a Comment