Suddenly feels like we are apart from each other world. From geographical point of view, you are now in northern while I still stuck in southern hemisphere.
I miss you so much. When there is something to focus on or divert my attention, I mean when I am concentrating on my work, I am alright. When I am thinking of you begin long distance from me, not being able to touch and hold your love, my emotion sometimes makes me feel struggling, torturing, and is not easy to cope. I have to bear with it as I choose to follow such emotion torturing way.
I am quite sad to hear that our feeling may become weird and strange when we meet again after so many months of long distance relationship. I always think that we have so many clicks and plans, I rather choose my best to regain your love and trust, so we can make our plans come true.
Hopefully the second ring and parcel that I give can make you happy or at least regain some smile for at least 20 – 30 minutes. I don’t think “HE” is the only one who able to make you smile. I am so not happy when you mention about “HIM”.
I miss you so much. When there is something to focus on or divert my attention, I mean when I am concentrating on my work, I am alright. When I am thinking of you begin long distance from me, not being able to touch and hold your love, my emotion sometimes makes me feel struggling, torturing, and is not easy to cope. I have to bear with it as I choose to follow such emotion torturing way.
I am quite sad to hear that our feeling may become weird and strange when we meet again after so many months of long distance relationship. I always think that we have so many clicks and plans, I rather choose my best to regain your love and trust, so we can make our plans come true.
Hopefully the second ring and parcel that I give can make you happy or at least regain some smile for at least 20 – 30 minutes. I don’t think “HE” is the only one who able to make you smile. I am so not happy when you mention about “HIM”.
I miss and I love you.
1 comment:
Post a Comment